Send As SMS
Tuesday, August 3, 2010,10:00 PM
facebook is a trap
hello my name is coffeess1stluv and im addicted to facebook ( wait for the hello) so it just started as a way to connect with old school friends and family , but now im trying to get alerts to my phone email and hell i cant stop myself. i enjoy the mess that has now seemed to overtake the world of facebook. and dam if i don't want to get to over 1,000 + friends and why is it that with people you see everyday and talk to the minute they wont become your virtual friends it feels like a major rejection. facebook has become a trap like walmart it has sucked me into the vortex of the land of Brady ( the grass is always perfect ) status updates are abundant and sometimes you get to witness a a virtual war of words. man these people have become soo flippin messy , but like any good addiction the first step is admitting that i have a problem and i will just as soon as i change my status. hey its a process, give me a min ..... sit down order me a coffee with 2 sugars 3 creamers and ill holla
 
posted by Unknown
Permalink ¤