Send As SMS
Sunday, June 27, 2010,11:31 PM
google me i had a blogasim

Man oooo man was today an ice cube (a good day) I was going on-line to log into the site and was on google when what did I discover ……….. I know the suspense is killing you : ME : I found myself…… now this is not I putting my name and my Facebook, MySpace , phone book profile info comes up . NO... I typed in coffees1stluv and not coffeetalk as I should of and what I call a blogasim! Blogasims are as I discovered just like the big o, first I was all flushed and in sock and then the excitement of the moment just continues to build. I’m new to the blogging world I’m like a kid in the candy store. Loving and wanting everything I see. As I peruse through the various blogs I have come across what I refer to as the verbal assigns’. These are those blogs that are so witty, funny, captivating that just reading them brings you in and before you knows it then they have you in there crosshairs. BAM! The nameless cynic, so, the thing is, twice as nice aka unknown and the spangle princess have been verbal assaults to my mind. The writing varies and forces one to sit back and think or relax your mind with the cup of coffee. Man you guys keep on giving out blogasims. Now you know how this song ends we play it all the time … till next time just give me my 2 sugars 3 creamers and ill holla
 
posted by Unknown
Permalink ¤