Send As SMS
Friday, June 11, 2010,8:48 PM
jus when i thought i had nothing to write ....
I want to start off by saying that I am so sorry for not keeping everyone alert to the comings and goings of coffeess1stluv.. I  imagine myself as  well trained celebrity and didn't want to bore with the mu-dine details of  mere mortal life . Now onto the juicy stuff ....As always the names are changed to protect the guilty. I m not certain if this was prev brought  up or not but CNN has now gone over to the  world of skittles.. well its more like f&^% a skittle taste her skittles. So  now CNN is a lesbian into the whole lesbian chic thing. I personally think for her  its more of a piercing  rather than a tattoo. A what you ask , what is that supposed to mean. Well its simple , piercings no matter how long you have them can  go be taken out at any time , on a whim you do these things , it was fun at the time where as a tattoo well its there for life , gotta put mad thought into that one. Meanwhile on the other-side of town , coffeess1stluv has been going   crazy , I broke , my car wants  break down all at once like it knows I have no money and well my job ...... RIGHT!  I'm new to this whole blog thing so I don't really have the handle on all the ins and outs but  a couple of days ago I  was just going through and reading peoples stuff when it occurred to me that  Dam a lot of folks  write all these  Martha Stewart type blogs , they have the pretty  pics of the fam and the kids , dogs , chickens ,etc .. well I'm  not  that person and ... well now I'm OK with that . Maninly  it because at 30 I have no  kids, dogs, or baby chickens , etc. .. what I do have are a great and diverse group of friends , some  dusty eggs ( that may one day become a baby) , and the hood.  So jus when I thought I had nothing to write about , I  looked around and life wrote its own script and asked me to star in a production for myself... WORK THAT OUT !!!!!! if you remember nothing else form e  , remember this all the world is a stage and all the men are merely players , some just cast better than others... as always 2 sugars 3 creamers and ill holla 
 
posted by Unknown
Permalink ¤