Send As SMS
Saturday, May 15, 2010,8:17 PM
blackberry mollases
Once again its on as always the names are changed to protect the guilty. I know you out there in blog land are salivating waiting for me to spill my gut on the latest drama. Well so sorry to  disappoint today was another ice cube ( good day) So awaiting, and I went out to the ole farm at my parents house and picked some blackberries. I'm not a country girl so this little brush with nature was  fun but not an incident i am ready to repeat anytime soon. Today was hot and im a dark chocolate chap so the heat coupled with bending over picking will blackberries made me feel like i would have gladly shacked up with massa in the house with Rhett and miss Scarlett. If you ever do  get a chance to pick dirty berries in the hot sun don't pass it up , its alot of fun and the bugs are nice .. till next time 2 sugars 3 creamers and ill holla .............
 
posted by Unknown
Permalink ¤