Send As SMS
Thursday, May 13, 2010,4:28 PM
lil drops of madness

so as usual the names are changed  to protect the guilty , so  I consider myself to be an independent free thinking woman  but  every now and then I find that I fall victim to Lil drops of madness .

Lil drops of madness can occur at any moment , its just that moment when you know when you have no dam business doing what your are entertain in your mind but like an R Kelly song  your mind is telling you no but your body is telling you yes .. My Lil drop of madness occurred today when I saw my ex .. mumbles86.. Now that we are no longer together he seems to have a certain appeal to him , And don't get me wrong he is an ex for all the right reasons. this is not a situation in which one should back peddle, but I have found that I just wanna have the weight of this man on me. If thats not a Lil drop of madness , no emotion just for the pure physical and just to know that I can. Women  or even you men if you have ever run across this  just incorporate that old mantra : just say no ! Never look back less you are turned to salt . Hell going back can go from a Lil drop of madness to a whole thunderstorm ...  well for now thats all I have , had to get it off my chest ... till nest time  2 sugars 3 creamers and ill holla ..... 

 
posted by Unknown
Permalink ¤